F. H. Kaysing Company, LLC., its management, and other policy-makers commit to participate in the CTPAT program, and to implement, follow, and maintain procedures, and practices consistent with the CTPAT Broker Security Criteria enforced by Customs and Border Protection. As participants in the CTPAT program, it is the policy of F. H. Kaysing Company to:
- Implement, follow, and maintain procedures and practices that are consistent with the CTPAT Broker Security Criteria.
- Cooperate with Customs in its efforts to ensure the security of the supply chain from criminal activities such as drug trafficking, human smuggling, and illegal contraband.
- Meet the recommended business and security practices.
- Assist in the worldwide campaign to stop terrorism.
- Provide security guidelines and training for F. H. Kaysing Company employees, contractors, service providers, and others associated with the company.
- Provide a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendors, and other visitors.
- Investigate any situation or significant event which may be related to a breach in cargo security or any CTPAT criteria and notify the proper authorities.
- Review, revise, and update security practices and procedures on a regular basis, or as needed.
- CTPAT impacts nearly every department within our organization as well as outside entities such as carriers and foreign suppliers. Security is everyone’s responsibility. All F. H. Kaysing Company employees, contractors, service providers, visitors, and others are expected to comply with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria as well as any policies, procedures, and instructions issued by F. H. Kaysing Company.